11. The Camino. We just saw the documentary I'll Push You, about two life-long friends who traveled 500 miles across Spain together. One of the men suffered from a disease where he was completely immobile from the neck down, and so his friend pushed him (and cared for him) all the way across Spain. Of course, it made us think about our trip this year where we began the Camino de Santiago, and made us long for when we can go back to finish it! I'm thankful for a documentary that showcased the beauty of a country, but even more it showed the the beauty of friendship, community, and dedication.
12. Cool breezes on my skin after standing in the sun corralling cats...I mean kids...at our Fall Carnival.
13. A warm puppy snoring at my feet while I wind down on the couch.
14. A husband who is in good health and who is even-keeled. (I need me some even-keeled.)
15. A surge of energy today that resulted in a rare moment of cleaning.
16. No more clothes on my floor!
17. An organized closet.
18. Leftovers for lunch.
19. Hearing someone else say "Me, too!" It's always good to know you aren't alone.
20. Tomorrow is a half day. (ALL THE PRAISE HAND EMOJIS.)